Parish Council Action Plan
- Action Plan (PDF, 217 Kb)
Annual Return Form & External Auditors Report
Interim Audit Reports
Final Audit Reports
Exercise of Public Rights
- Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 (PDF, 52 Kb)
Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 (c.2)
- Exercise of Public Rights (PDF, 40 Kb)
Notice of Date of Commencement of Period for the Exercise of Public Rights - Accounts Year Ended 31 March 2016
- Declaration of Status of Published Accounts (PDF, 11 Kb)
Declaration of Status of Published Accounts for the Year Ended 31 March 2016
- Annual Return 31 March 2016 (PDF, 260 Kb)
Annual Return 31 March 2016 awaiting External Audit opinion.
- Conclusion of Audit 2016 (PDF, 43 Kb)
Notice of Conclusion of Audit 31 March 2016
The Precept is that element of your Council Tax that is paid to Ashover Parish Council.
Every year, the Parish Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are usually finalised at the December Full Council meeting and then submitted to North East Debyshire District Council (NEDDC). NEDDC co-ordinates the other demands from Derbyshire County Council, the Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April of that year.
- Precept Consultation 2017/2018 (PDF, 114 Kb)
Precept Consultation 2017/2018
- Parish Council Financial Regulations (PDF, 394 Kb)
Parish Council Financial Regulations - revised November 2016
- Parish Council Standing Orders (PDF, 627 Kb)
Parish Council Standing Orders - revised November 2016