Safer Internet Day 2023 - Public Webinars - Protecting yourself and your family online
Message from Derbyshire Constabulary:-
Next month, Tuesday 7th February, is Safer Internet Day 2023 and we will be hosting an online webinar to help you use the internet and email more safely.
This is a non tech awareness session to warn the public of cybercrime, fraud and scams - and how you can protect yourself and your family online.
This session is of benefit to anyone who uses the internet and email.
Session will cover :
• Device safety/protection
• Password Guidance and account security
• Protecting your Personal Information
• Using social media safely
• Social Engineering and phishing emails/texts
• Online shopping & Online Banking safely
• Keeping youngsters safe online
• Safer Internet Day – Want to talk about it? Making space for conversations about life online - signposting to tools and resources to help
• Signposting to further sources of support and resources
• Where to report
The session is being run twice – Tues 7th Feb, 1830h
And repeated on Weds 8th Feb, 1330h
If you prefer not to click on links, run a web search for Eventbrite Derbyshire Police Cyber Crime Unit.
These events are free of charge, but you are required to book a ticket via Eventbrite to reserve your place and be provided with the link to the online meeting.
Posted: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:04 by Sara Atkinson